This sneeze guard allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components of the panel are pre-cut and ready to be assembled. Like all the other tinktube products, the sneeze guards are designed so they can be transformed into something else, after the COVID-19 crisis. Here are the plans to create a laptop holder or an ipad holder.
Tools included in the package:
- Allen wrench
- Tie wraps
Estimated assembly time: between 15 and 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
- 409 stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1 / 8 ”) in diameter
- The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
- Install AF-RUB at each end of the 30” tube.
- Assemble HJ-2 joint set, 30” tube, 31 15/16” tube and 68” tube (measure and mark middle)
- Assemble remaining 68” tube with HJ-2 joint set, 30” tube and 31 15/16” tube
- Assemble 31 15/16” tube on top with HJ-90 joint sets (install one at a time)
- Ensure all bolts and nuts are properly tightened
- Install sneeze guard with tie-wraps. Start at the top, then do the bottom and finish with sides (cut the excess with pliers and turn the cutting edges towards the inside of the structure to make it safer)