This product is an add-on side screen that can be installed to the sneeze screen, if you need a larger protection area. Ideal for grocery stores, pharmacies, reception desks and any other customer service with a counter top setting, it allows you to easily organize your environment so you can welcome your customers or employees while respecting the rules of hygiene and social distancing. All the components are pre-cut and ready to be assembled. Like all the other tinktube products, the sneeze screen is designed so it can be transformed into something else, after the COVID-19 crisis. Here are the plans to create a laptop holder or an ipad holder.
Tools included in the package:
- Allen wrench
- Tie wraps
Estimated assembly time: between 15 and 20 minutes
Information on the components of the panels:
- 409 stainless steel tubes of 28 mm (or 1-1 / 8 ”) in diameter
- The composition of the plastic (Mika) includes flame retardant MVSS302.
- Install AF-RUB at each end of the 5 1/8” tube.
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set, 5 1/8” tube and 28 7/16” tube (measure and mark middle)
- Assemble HJ-1 joint set on top of 28 7/16″ tube with 15 15/16″ tube. Measure 23 3/8″ from HJ-1 joint set and assemble second HJ-1 joint set with 15 15/16″ tube.
- Clip on AP-HINGE on existing structure and assemble HJ-12 around AP-HINGE, lightly tightened. Slide side structure into HJ-12 joint sets and secure.
- Install sneeze guard with tie-wraps. Start at the top, then do the bottom and finish with the sides (cut the excess with pliers and turn the cutting edges towards the inside of the structure to make it safer)
- Clip AO-SHIM under HJ-12 and fix with F-A85/8 screw.