All our black connectors are resistant to corrosion.
3 way corner black connector set
$3.51 – $4.17
- HJ-2K is a black painted metal corner joint set that consists of (x1) H-2, (x1) H-3K, (x2) M6-25B bolts and (x2) M6-N nuts
- Commonly used for corners the HJ-2K creates a three-pipe intersection when combined with our 28mm pipes with just a 5 mm Allen key
- This is an ideal choice when making tables and any cube-like structure
- E-coated paint for a lasting finish that will stand up to outdoor environments
- Don’t forget all our joint sets are 100% Re-tinkable!
- Fits on 3/4″ EMT conduits with the use of a EMT-ADPTR34 for every connection. Select the option to automatically add them to your purchase.
In stock, ships next day!
For tinktube pipes (1-1/16 inch), For 3/4" EMT conduits (Adaptor included)
2 9/16 in (65 mm)
1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|Steel thickness inches||
1/8 in (2.5 mm)
Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)
|System operational temperature||
-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|3/4'' EMT compatibility||
Yes, with an EMT-ADPTR34
|1/2'' EMT compatibility||
|1'' EMT compatiblity||
21 reviews for 3 way corner black connector set
Show only reviews in English (9)
You must be logged in to post a review.
Download the 3D Step files library to draw your tinktube project in your favorite CAD program
You may also like…
Corner bracket metal$1.82 – $2.26 Select options
1-1/16″ x 92″ White steel pipe$15.25Qty
Pascal Leduc (verified owner) –
Brett (verified owner) –
Dominique Duchesne (verified owner) –
Maxime P. (verified owner) –
Pierre (verified owner) –
Anonyme (verified owner) –
Etienne B. –
Bien solide pour mes besoins!
Pierre Guernier (verified owner) –
Yves Bouchard (verified owner) –
Andrew S. (verified owner) –
Great for my bunk project. Looks strong.
juvenal cerda (verified owner) –
Thomas (verified owner) –
Great product! Easy to assemble and disassemble if you want to repurpose. Holds tight and creates a strong joint.
Guy B. (verified owner) –
Michel Croteau (verified owner) –
Andrew (verified owner) –
Eoin (verified owner) –
Marc-André Pronovost (verified owner) –
Mike J. (verified owner) –
Brent (verified owner) –
A bit tricky to use at first (all three pipes need to be in place to tighten/position), but once you get the hang of it, this is a very versatile piece.
Minh Huynh (verified owner) –