All our black connectors are resitant to corrosion.
Pivot tee black connector set
$4.60 – $5.04
- HJ-6 is a pivot tee black painted metal joint set that consists of (x2) H-5, (x2) H-6, (x2) M6-25B bolts and (x2) M6-N nuts
- Adjustable from 0 degrees up to 180 degrees
- Especially great for bracing your structures, strengthening it with a pipe in an angle.
- E-coated paint for a lasting finish that will stand up to outdoor environments
- Don’t forget all our joint sets are 100% Re-tinkable!
- Fits on 3/4 EMT conduits with the use of a EMT-ADPTR34 for every connection. Select the option to automatically add them to your purchase.
In stock, ships next day!
For tinktube pipes (1-1/16 inch), For 3/4" EMT conduits (Adaptor included)
3 1/8 in (79 mm)
1 5/16 in (33 mm)
|External height inches||
1 5/16 in (33mm)
|Steel thickness inches||
1/8 in (2.5 mm)
Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)
|System operational temperature||
-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|3/4'' EMT compatibility||
Yes, with an EMT-ADPTR34
|1/2'' EMT compatibility||
|1'' EMT compatiblity||
9 reviews for Pivot tee black connector set
Show only reviews in English (9)
You must be logged in to post a review.
Download the 3D Step files library to draw your tinktube project in your favorite CAD program
You may also like…
5/8″ Screw to reinforce zinc-box of 100$6.05Qty
1-1/16″ x 92″ White steel pipe$15.25Qty
ERIC H. (verified owner) –
Pennsylvania, United States
Great product, easy to use and well made
sebastien L. (verified owner) –
Todd Hansen (verified owner) –
Jordan Reimer (verified owner) –
These are great! A little bit awkward when you are getting them set up but allow for amazing flexibility!
Hélène Birade (verified owner) –
Dominique D. (verified owner) –
Andrew S. (verified owner) –
I bought the wrong piece but I can swap half of this to make an adjustable angle which will work for my needs.
Garrett G. (verified owner) –
Good quality product, works perfect for what I was wanting to do. Fit great on 1” EMT conduit, will be ordering some more to complete my greenhouse project.
JERRY CASHMORE (verified owner) –
Built a 10×32 greenhouse. Used Derrick rods of solid fibreglass, 1 inch diameter. All of these tinktube fittings were awesome. Had to use some emt shims, some full, some I cut in half, everything worked out. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all the extra tinktube parts I have…retinkable, lol