All our black connectors are resitant to corrosion.
Intersection black connector set
$2.30 – $2.74
- HJ-7 is an intersection black painted metal joint set that consists of (x2) H-7, (x1) M6-25B bolt and (x1) M6-N nut
- Joins two pipes perpendicular to each other when combined with our 28mm pipes with just a 5 mm Allen key
- This joint set is mainly used to reinforce structures
- E-coated paint for a lasting finish that will stand up to outdoor environments
- Don’t forget all our joint sets are 100% Re-tinkable!
- Fits on 3/4 EMT conduits with the use of a EMT-ADPTR34 for every connection. Select the option to automatically add them to your purchase.
In stock, ships next day!
For tinktube pipes (1-1/16 inch), For 3/4" EMT conduits (Adaptor included)
2 7/8 in (73 mm)
1 in (25 mm)
|External height inches||
1 5/16 in (33mm)
|Steel thickness inches||
1/8 in (2.5 mm)
Hot rolled steel (SPHC)
Black cathodic electrodeposition (Ecoating)
|System operational temperature||
-148°F to 572°F (-100°C to 300°C)
|3/4'' EMT compatibility||
Yes, with an EMT-ADPTR34
|1/2'' EMT compatibility||
|1'' EMT compatiblity||
4 reviews for Intersection black connector set
Show only reviews in English (4)
You must be logged in to post a review.
Download the 3D Step files library to draw your tinktube project in your favorite CAD program
You may also like…
Pipe end cap plastic$0.24Qty
Parallel black connector set$2.18 – $2.62 Select options
Dennis E. (verified owner) –
great design idea but difficult to mount
Éric (store manager) –
Thanks for your review Dennis! I’m sorry that you found the HJ-7 connector difficult to mount. We will appreciate if you could please send us more info at [email protected]. It will help to improve our product design.
Arthur Johnson (verified owner) –
Great for reinforcements
Andrew (verified owner) –
Michael M. (verified owner) –
Terrible experience. Company shipped order to wrong address. Items would have arrived late anyway. Not worth the cost. Easy connectors for conduit can be made with a cheap angle grinder and drill. The cheapest welder makes far superior connectors. Making your own connectors adds maybe 3 hours to a build. This greedy company wants to do direct sales only which makes you wait days (if they show up at all). Definitely not worth the high price or the cost of adding uncertainty to your project. Stay away.
Éric (store manager) –
We’re so sorry that you had a negative experience Michael. A total refund was sent and we wish you the best with your project. We still promise next day shipping and we will be glad to accommodate with expedited shipping on your next order if you contact us. All the best.